Compass Health Network provides a full continuum of behavioral health services as well as primary and dental health services. Our employees play a key role in providing these high-quality services to our customers. In return, it is important to us to provide a diverse group of benefits to meet our employees’ varied needs.
Health and Wellness
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Several plan options available for full-time employees and dependent children.
- Dental Coverage
- High and low plan options available with the ability to visit any dentist for employees, spouses and dependent children. High plan includes an orthodontic benefit for dependent children.
- Vision Coverage
- Plans available for employees, spouses and dependent children.
- Pre-Tax Savings Accounts
- Allows you to set aside pre-tax income for eligible health, dependent care and non-employer sponsored insurance premium expenses.
- Employee Wellness Program
- Promotes and supports overall wellness and a healthy life balance.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pre-tax and post-tax plans with multiple investment options available.
Education and Employee Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Program for employees to further their education and grow in their profession.
- Licensure Assistance
- Supervision hours and licensure costs provided for employees pursuing professional licensure.
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Coverage available to same-sex and domestic partners and eligible dependents for medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, life and supplemental benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Available to employees and immediate family members.
- Leave of absence
- Multiple types of leave to include, family and medical, educational, personal and military. Employees are able to maintain benefits while on leave.
Life & Other Insurance Benefits
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Coverage is provided by at no cost to the employee following their first year of employment. Additional coverage is also available to purchase for employees, spouses and children at the initial benefits eligibility following 30 days of employment.
- Supplemental Insurances
- Coverage available on a voluntary basis for employees, spouses and dependent children. Plans offered are Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness.
- Professional Liability
- Provided for the employee by Compass Health.
- Paid Time Off/Extended Sick Leave
- Leave accruals begin your first day of employment.
- Paid holiday package to include a personal holiday.
- Bereavement Leave
- Time is provided to employees to make arrangements for or to attend memorial services for an immediate family member.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Provides a benefit to employees who have become disabled and are unable to work at no cost to the employee.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Offers financial protection for short-term illnesses to employees who have become disabled and unable to work. Coverage available for purchase at initial benefits eligibility following 30 days of employment. This coverage bridges the gap until employer-provided coverage begins at one year of employment.
- Mileage Reimbursements
- Reimbursements for mileage available to employees in qualifying positions.
- Express Lane Vehicle Program
- Company vehicles available to individuals in qualifying positions. Gives the employees the option of leasing a car at a reduced rate versus using personal vehicle.
- Annual Salary Adjustments
- Available to regular full-time and part-time employees, depending on organizational performance and market conditions.
- Quarterly Bonus/Incentive Programs
- Bonus payout and salary increases for employees exceeding expectations in select positions.