Compass Health is currently seeking additional dental partners in its mission to “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.” This is a rare opportunity to join an organization that is as dedicated to their staff as they are to meeting community medical needs.
It’s not just a job – it is a career opportunity offering a supportive work family, dedicated peers, and administrators, ideal work/life balance, beautiful settings and facilities, and an opportunity to truly make a difference. At Compass Health, we understand when health care professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools, and employment opportunity to fulfill their role, everyone benefits: Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration maximizes, and health care organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care. It also results in growth, expansion, and the need to increase our team of dental professionals.
• Changing lives, one smile at a time, by providing quality dental care for under-served children and families. Our routine dental care for children and adults includes cleaning, examinations, extractions, fillings, some restorative work and uncomplicated root canals.
• Monday through Friday, 8 to 5. No call absent occasional phone consultation in an emergency, allowing you to focus on your family.
• Very competitive compensation and complete benefits package including malpractice insurance, health/dental insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, relocation, sign on bonus and more.
• Medical loan repayment options available through National Health Service Corps, with a HPSA score of 18 for primary care and offering forgiveness over a 3 year period.
• J1 to H1B sponsorship and Visa transfers welcome.
• Our FQHC dental locations in Missouri offer the advantages of small town living with quick and easy access to the amenities of nearby metropolitan areas including shopping, fine dining, and cultural activities. Housing choices are abundant and very affordable, with excellent public and private school options. Dentists of all backgrounds will feel safe, comfortable and welcomed.
• Fabulous recreation area with lots of nearby lakes and walking trails, local community centers, and area local, state, and national parks.
• Compass Health is a network of nonprofit health care organizations that provides a full continuum of behavioral health services and supports, pediatric and adult medicine, and dental services. With nine FQHC dental locations in Missouri, our team delivers personal, collaborative and multi-disciplinary care treating a wide range of conditions — from common to complex issues. Unique integration with primary care and behavioral health offers an amazing whole body approach to wellness.
For more information about dentist opportunities at Compass Health Network, please contact Denise Mills.