Psychiatrists and APRNs
Are you a psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse practitioner with a passion for really making a difference in your patients’ lives? Do you enjoy working with children, adolescents, and/or adults? If so, we are looking for you to join our outstanding medical staff!
This is an exciting and unique professional opportunity. Compass Health is one of the leading organizations in the Midwest delivering telepsychiatry services. We have an amazing group of providers on our team, along with a great support staff and a full continuum of services and programs designed to meet the needs and acuity of our clients. We currently have openings for full and part-time providers throughout our service area, and offer opportunities for evening and weekend work, as well as inpatient and outpatient services.
Those on J-1 waiver or H1-b Visa status are encouraged to apply.
• Psychiatric evaluation and ongoing medication management care
• Oversight of treatment for psychiatric rehabilitation consumers
• Proficient use of Electronic Health Record, including e-prescribing options
• Participation in Leadership and Team workgroups and Medical Staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned by medical director
• Effective time management, computer skills, and the ability to work independently and within a team are critical
• Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
• Empathy, emotional stability, good communications skills, and above all a passion for patient care.
• Completion of approved residency in General Psychiatry
• Board Eligible or Certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• Must be licensed Physician in the State of MO and state of residency (as required)
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
• PMHNP – ANCC Psych Certified or CNS Psych Specialty
• Master of Science or Doctorate in Psychiatric Nursing
• Must be licensed in the State of Missouri
For more information about psychiatric opportunities at Compass Health Network, please contact Cathy Grigg.