Crider Mobile Market
The Mobile Market is a partnership program between St. Louis Area Foodbank and Crider Health Center. On a specified day, at a specified location, STL Area Foodbank delivers fresh fruit, produce, and individual boxes packed with canned and dry food items to our one of our centers. Customers line up in their vehicles and will drive through as volunteers will load up each car with designated portions of each item. Mobile Market is available in Warrenton, Wentzville, and Union, MO.
UPDATE: August 8, 2018
- August Mobile Markets are cancelled at ALL three locations.
- Sign ups for September Mobile Markets will open up here on August 15, 2018.
- You will have to sign up here every month to receive Mobile Market services.
- Signups will open up here on the 15th of the month prior service.
- Example… For September service , signups open August 15; for October service, signups will open September 15, and so on.
- We hope adding more structure and regular dates for sign ups will help us in knowing a more precise number of customers to expect.
Click HERE to sign up Mobile Market in September.
If you have any questions regarding the Mobile Market please feel free to contact Shaun Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-332-2134.