Compass Health has been watching the progression of the coronavirus. This is a time for awareness and action, but not alarm.
Our highest priority is your wellness, and we are committed to continuing to care for our clients using whatever means necessary. Because of that commitment, we have put in place enhanced measures to protect our clients and staff.
- If you have fever, coughing, or difficulty breathing, PLEASE do not enter one of our clinics. Instead, contact us at (660) 890-8230. A Compass nurse will assess you initially over the phone and direct you, if necessary, to one of our designated triage clinics or to another health care provider for further evaluation.
- Wash Your Hands! Do it often and do it correctly.
- Use Soap & Warm Water
- Rub Your hands and wrists for 20 seconds, remember to include the back of your hands, between your fingers and fingernails (scrub them on the palm of your hand).
- Rinse your hands well.
- Dry hands with a paper towel.
- Use hand sanitizer ONLY when you are unable to complete the steps above.
- Compass has, and is using, the appropriate equipment to protect you and our staff. Please do not be alarmed if you see a Compass staff member or client wearing a mask, gloves, gown, face shield, or other such equipment. Additionally, please do not assume that the person wearing gear has a virus, and do not assume that the person thinks that you have a virus!
- We have elected to self-restrict our employees’ international travel, and any Compass-sponsored travel outside of Missouri has been cancelled. We have advised ALL employees to be aware of their own health, and to not come to work if they are not feeling well.
Above all, please continue to use common sense to protect yourself and your loved ones. We will do the same. And working together we will beat this.
Para Español, por favor llame al (636) 445-7177.