The ground-breaking telecommunication allows you and your psychiatric provider to be in different places and still see each other face to face. This provides you an opportunity to go to a clinic close to you and see your provider of choice on a regular basis. Through telehealth, you can receive initial consultations, clinical services, and medication management without having to drive hundreds of miles or taking hours out of your day.
Similar to a Face Time or Skype experience, you and your psychiatric provider will talk to each other over a secure network through a large monitor equipped with a camera and microphone.
Some appointments may be conducted virtually from your personal device. Such visits will need to be attended in the same manner as in-office visits. For example:
• You will be expected to be in a private setting, free of distractions.
• You must be fully clothed.
• The appointment will be immediately terminated if you are in a moving vehicle.
In order to determine eligibility for virtual appointments, the following criteria must be met:
• Approved financial eligibility
• Internet must be capable of conducting an audio/video appointment
• Deemed clinically appropriate
Compass Health Network uses technology to provide increased access to our team of experienced psychiatric providers.
Our hotline number: 1-888-237-4567