Inpatient programming is provided in a safe, comfortable, and healthy environment and includes:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Co-occurring mental health services
- Psychiatry including Medication-Assisted TreatmentMedication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) is delivered by a psychiatrist specially trained to use FDA-approved medications in combination with counseling and other behavioral therapies to provide a “whole-patient” approach to the treatment of substance use disorders
Compass Health Network’s treatment model for customers with substance use and co-occurring Substance Use Disorder/Mental Illness (SUD/MI) disorders is based on the premise that addiction has a biological, psychological, and social basis and requires a holistic approach. Our model further recognizes a broad range of services and approaches must be provided to meet the specific treatment needs of each individual.
- Individual, family and co-dependent counseling
- Group counseling
- Group education
- Peer Support
- Person-centered integrated care
- Transitional housing referrals if indicated by assessment.